- Common sea buckthorn.
- Ginko biloba.
- Green barley.
- Aloe vera.
For those who are not recommended to eat caffeine and similar substances, there are plants with tonic and energizing action that increase resistance to the body's effort and at the same time improve mental performance but do not contain caffeine. Here's how you can energize:
- The common sea buckthorn fruits have tonic and energizing action, remove physical and mental fatigue, improve cognitive abilities.
- Preparations with ginkgo biloba improve peripheral and central circulation, concentration, memory, and intellectual yields. They also have antioxidant action, which helps prevent neurodegenerative diseases. It is used as infusion, tincture, ampoules, capsules.
- Ginseng has a strong energizing action, improves physical and mental performance, lowers the feeling of fatigue.
- The extract of liquorice has beneficial, tonic and stimulating effects, especially in the case of stressed, over-stressed people with chronic fatigue syndrome. It can be given as a powder (half a teaspoon three times a day), combined infusion (twice a day), tincture (three times a day) or capsules.
- The green barley extract is a tonic of excellence that gives the body strength, energy and at the same time a large amount of antioxidants. It is consumed as tincture, powder or ampoules.
- Rosemary, in the form of tea or tincture, has tonic and stimulating effects especially on the nervous system.
- Mint in the form of infusion or powder has mental effects at the mental level and the removal of asthenia caused especially by overwork.
- The natural juices of berries are vitaminizers and mineralizing, tonic and energizing.
- Aloe vera has detoxifying and depurative effects that are particularly useful for fatigue and exhaustion, which occurs due to an overload of the body with toxins. The most effective is the pure aloe vera gel in 20-30 day treatments.