Natural remedies for stress.
Nowadays, stress has become one of the most common diseases, which has negative health effects and influences our performance in daily activities. The causes of stress are multiple, as are the forms of manifestation, but there are natural remedies that can help you fight against it. Stress affects our health, our personal lives and daily activities, including those at work.
The most common symptoms of stress are headaches, tension, excessive fatigue, insomnia, nausea, fainting and excessive sweating. Also associated with stress can be constipation and diarrhoea, frequent colds and sudden weight loss.
The most handy remedy to combat stress is a range of plants that anyone can use.
- Mint is recommended as tea, even before bedtime, with the indication that the beverage obtained must be highly concentrated.
- Hops flowers - are recognized for the soothing effect. It is used as an infusion. A handful of flowers are placed in 200 ml of boiled water. Leave it for ten minutes, then sneeze. The beverage is consumed before the main meals.
- Valeriana - one of the plants with the most powerful soothing effects, can help you over the stressful life spells. This is usually also consumed in the case of depressed states. It is recommended to take a teaspoon of powder every morning and the night before bedtime. It can be mixed with yogurt. Valerian tincture is also beneficial for improving the quality of sleep.
- Lavender - besides beautiful miracle, this plant also has therapeutic effects. It is consumed in the form of tincture in combination with honey, because it has a very bitter taste. A few drops of lavender tincture put in the bathtub when bathing can also help us through the odor.
- Mixture of 1 part lavender, 1 part basil 1 part mint, 1 part balm mint. Mix the plants well. Use a teaspoon of mixture for a cup of boiled water. Place the plants in a mug and pour over boiled water. Cover and let it infuse for 10 minutes.