Natural Remedies For Rosacea Acne.
Rosacea is a chronic skin disorder that manifests on the face. There is no cure for this condition, but its symptoms may be mitigated. The exact causes of rosacea are not known, but some favourable factors have been identified, including:
- Exposure to temperatures too low or too high,
- temperature variations,
- hot baths,
- alcohol consumption,
- too spicy foods,
- whole grains and fermented cheeses.
Natural remedies for rosacea are very effective in reducing symptoms. However, you will need to ask for the doctor's consent as there is a risk that these remedies interact with the medications prescribed by him.
Natural remedies for rosacea acne with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect
The roles of natural remedies that we recommend in the following are to reduce the inflammation of the capillaries of the face and to prevent microorganisms from infecting existing lesions.
Apply daily a remedy of the following:
- Chamomile: Cleanse your face with a cotton swab soaked in chamomile infusion made from a spoon of chamomile flowers and two glasses of water. We also recommend chamomile soaps;
- Apple vinegar: Wipe your face with a soaked swab in a solution made from a spoon of apple vinegar diluted in a glass of water;
- Olive oil: Lightly massage your face with olive oil through circular movements made with your fingers;
- Cucumber: For 5 minutes, cover the inflamed areas on your face with cucumbers. Do not hesitate to use cucumber creams, and they are very effective in relieving the symptoms of rosacea;
- Oats: Oatmeal soothes itching and redness, having an anti-inflammatory effect. In a cup of water add two tablespoons of oatmeal. Apply this paste lightly on the face. Instead of water, you can use yoghurt;
- Tea Tree Oil: Pour a few drops of this oil on your fingers and gently massage your face;
- Sodium bicarbonate: Mix one tablespoon of bicarbonate with filtered water and apply the paste to the face for 15-20 minutes. The mask is removed with water at room temperature, preferably filtered water;
- Aloe Vera: The juice of this plant, obtained by crushing the leaves, is applied on the face for a quarter of an hour, after which it is removed with lukewarm water;
- Honey and turmeric powder: mix honey with turmeric powder, and apply the paste to the face with light massage. Keep it on the face for 15 minutes, then remove with lukewarm water. Finally, the face is washed with abundant cold water, thus stimulating blood circulation;
- Red clover: This plant contains a lot of minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamins, of which only B1, B3 and C are mentioned. Red clover tea can be eaten twice a day.
Natural remedies for rosacea acne, doubled by hygienic-dietary rules
Often, administering natural remedies for rosacea acne should be matched by a maintenance treatment designed to avoid relapse.
Thus, it is necessary to follow the following recommendations:
- Avoid alcohol, food and hot drinks and spices that cause rosacea!
- Avoid intense physical effort!
- Cover your face with a scarf when the temperatures are too high or too low or when the wind blows!
- Use mild cosmetics and avoid those that contain alcohol, perfume or are too fat!
- Clean your face well in the morning and the evening, and always remove it before bedtime!
- Hydrate yourself well!
- Regardless of the remedies you call, it is very important to have your doctor's consent!
- Do not forget that at regular intervals you can do a dermatological check!