An Infusion to Improve Circulation
Hawthorn and Yarrow for blood circulation benefits.
Circulatory system problems occur when there is a limited blood flow in the legs, hands, heart, and the rest of the body. Peripheral circulatory insufficiency or peripheral vascular disease is the total of diseases caused by obstruction of peripheral arteries and important veins in the body. Blood is transported through the blood vessels (arteries and veins), ensuring oxygen intake in cells and removing carbon dioxide from this level. The blood circulation rate through vessels is given by the blood contact surface with the vessel walls, the diameter of the vessels, and the pressure with which the blood is pumped from the heart through the vessels. At the beginning of the circulating tree (near the heart), the blood pressure is high, as is the rate of blood circulation. As the distance to the heart increases, the vessels become narrower, the friction with the walls of the vessels is greater, thus the blood pressure and blood circulation rate decreases, allowing the change of nutrients and gases between the blood and the tissues. If the vessels undergo dilation or are obstructed, the blood stagnates, leading to circulatory insufficiency.
- Eat 2-3 pieces of raw garlic, or as a decoction, every day, prepared as follows: 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic boil in 200 ml of water or milk for 15 minutes. The whole amount is drunk all day long, with small swallows. If raw garlic or decoction causes you some inconvenience, you can turn to garlic tincture, which takes 10 drops twice a day or garlic capsules 1-2 times a day for 2 weeks. Garlic is vasodilator.
Tonic wine with horseradish, made in the house.
- In a liter of natural red wine add 15 tablespoons of horseradish given through the small grater and a half teaspoon of black pepper. The mixture is placed in a dark glass bottle and stored in a cool place, protected from light for 9 days, after which it is filtered and can be used, taking 3-4 tablespoons half an hour before of each meal.
- In a cup put a teaspoon of fresh beer yeast, a teaspoon of powdered milk, a honey bee honey, and fill with milk. The mixture is to be drunk once a day. The treatment is recommended to keep until a large packet of yeast is finished. Another option is to consume 2-3 teaspoons of fresh beer yeast between main meals for two weeks. Another recipe says a teaspoon of freshly brewed yeast is mixed with a teaspoon of honey and consumed 3 times a day, between main meals, for 2-4 weeks. If you do not have fresh yeast, you can also use dry yeast. Thus, two teaspoons of yeast dissolve in half a liter of fresh carrot juice. The amount is divided into three and is drunk throughout the day, between the main meals.
- It can be consumed as an infusion (2 teaspoons of crushed leaves are put in a mug of boiling water, left to infuse for 10-15 minutes, squeezed and consumed), tincture (30-40 drops of tincture put in a little water and drink three times a day before the main meals with 15 minutes), tablets (40 mg, 2-3 times a day) or ampoules of ginkgo biloba extract in combination with royal jelly, honey and ginseng (1-2 tabs per day). Macaris with hot peppers. Five teaspoons of chopped chilli peppers are added to a solution of 250 ml vinegar and 250 ml alcohol. The preparation is allowed to soak for a week, then moves into a dark bottle, keeping it in a dark, cold and dry place. With this solution, the hands and feet are massaged daily.
Essential oils in the bathroom.
- To increase blood flow, hot, total or local baths are recommended, adding 15-20 drops of essential oil of grapefruit, ginger, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus. They warm the body and relax it.
Chestnut dried fruits.
- Put 200g of dried and shredded chestnut fruit into five liters of boiled water and leave it infused. Baths last for 30 minutes for 12 consecutive days in a month, and the procedure should be repeated three months in a row, after which a two-month break is made and the treatment resumed.
People who have peripheral circulation problems are advised to adopt a balanced, fiber-rich and low-fat diet to keep their cholesterol within normal limits and to prevent plaque from depositing on the walls of the arteries and veins.
Many fresh vegetables and fruits, especially berries, citrus fruits, and watermelons must be consumed because they tonify the walls of the blood vessels, stimulate circulation and blood flow. Among the recommended foods are: plain yoghurt, onion juice, vegetable juices, whole bread, beef, poultry, fish, cow cheese, seafood, eggs, fish oil, eggs, nuts, beans, flaxseed oil, avocado oil. To combat this condition, food, tobacco, pork, alcohol, excess coffee, fats must be removed from food.
You should also avoid standing well, tight clothing, high footwear, hot baths, prolonged sun exposure, foot position over the leg, weighing excess weight should be diminished, spine should be kept straight to prevent back pressure, thus keeping an optimal circulation in the hands and feet, should be protected by using gloves, hats, warm socks.