Tea for cystitis.
- 1 part of the common yarrow.
- 1 part of echinacea.
- 1 part of common agrimony.
- 1 part of celery seeds.
- 1 part of sweet violet.
Mix the plants well.
Use a teaspoon of mixture in a cup of boiled water.
Allow infusing for 10 minutes.
Sodium bicarbonate bruises pain
- One of the most effective methods used to relieve pain and treat the condition is sodium bicarbonate. It reduces urinary acidity and eliminates discomfort during urination. Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of bicarbonate 2-3 times a day. It can also be used in sitting baths.
Aloe vera, an anti-inflammatory role
- Used for therapeutic purposes for glycosaminoglycan level regulation - collagen precursors, which form a protective barrier between urine and blood, aloe vera juice reduces the symptoms of cystitis. At the same time, it has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, fighting bacteria and microbes. The juice can be obtained from fresh leaves, but the aloe vera extract is also in the form of capsules.
- Blueberry juice is a reliable ally against bladder problems.
- It is a remedy used since antiquity to treat urinary infections and is extremely effective in destroying Escherichia coli, the main culprit for cystitis. Drink 100 ml of cranberry juice every day for 7-10 days.