Do You Have Constipation Problems? Here Are Some Natural Laxatives.
Constipation is a condition accompanied by abdominal pain, back pain and bloating. It occurs when the colon absorbs too much water or if the muscle contractions in the colon are slow, causing the faeces to pass slowly through the colon. It can also occur in people with a longer colon and a larger diameter.
The main causes of constipation include: a low-fiber diet, sedentary, pregnancy, advanced age, certain medications, laxative abuse, disregarding the need to remove the stool, dehydration, various disorders and dysfunctions of the colon, rectum, and intestines.
- Flax seeds contain a significant amount of fibre. Leave for 2-3 hours a spoonful of flax seeds to soak in water. In the evening drink that water in which the seeds stood.
- Pears, in addition to vitamin C and fibre, contribute to the elimination of colon debris.
- Regular consumption of papaya in the early hours of the morning, on an empty stomach, prevents constipation.
- Squeeze some limes in lukewarm water during the early hours of the morning. It prevents constipation and improves your tone.
- Slice 2-3 seeds of sunflower, almond and sesame and consume a spoonful of powder a day for a week.
- You can add it either in natural juices or salads.
- The oranges provide good colon function, and the juice helps clean the intestines, stimulates immunity and has invigorating effects on the body.
- Castor oil is also an effective purgative without adverse effects.
- Spinach, fresh or cooked, cleanses the entire digestive tract. Spinach juice prevents or even treats chronic constipation.
- Before bedtime, drink a glass of milk in which you put two teaspoons of olive oil.