Treat Bruises and Scars by Homeopathy
Arnica for bruises and scars
Scratches, cuts or bruises can happen anytime and anywhere, whether you are at work, on vacation, on the street, at home or in the middle of nature. The widespread use of antibiotics has generated new mutations of bacteria that are extremely resistant to the most conventional drugs. Here are some handy solutions that can help you treat these injuries naturally.
- Is considered to be the most popular homeopathic remedy in preventing and curing bruises and scars left behind by surgery. This plant grows in the mountainous regions of Greece and is rich in compounds that reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation in the damaged tissues stimulating the flow of nutrients in the blood and healing of the affected area.
Egg yolk remedy for bruising
- The oil obtained from egg yolk is recognised for its incredible healing properties in the case of bruises or light scratches. Firstly boil the eggs then remove the yolk. The cooked yolk is crushed and stirred gently until the yolk oil separates. The obtained oil is ready to be applied to the bruises.
Remedy with a banana peel
- Put a banana peel with the inner side directly on the lesion then bandage the wounded place to fix the banana peel. The banana peel is changed every 3-4 hours. This treatment is not applied to the open wound.
Remedy with Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera closes the lesions, relieves pain and heals quickly. To treat various minor injuries, break a leaf and squeeze the gel directly onto the affected area. Apply 3-4 times a day.
- Wash the injured area well and while still wet sprinkle the cinnamon powder over the lesion. Cinnamon has antibacterial and anesthetic properties.
- Rinse the wound site (cut or scratch) with water. Then apply a layer of honey and let the enzymes in the honey begin the healing process. Remove the honey layer and re-apply three times a day for new lesions, or five times a day for older lesions.
Remedy with sodium bicarbonate and pepper
- The lesioned place is first washed with a weak sodium bicarbonate solution then, while still wet, sprinkle black pepper. Pepper can be used for quick relief in case of minor scratches, but never on open wounds. Pepper contains capsaicin which increases healing speed and blocks the message of pain in the brain. Pepper clears after the pain has diminished.