Natural Remedies For Asthma.
Asthma is manifested by the feeling of lack of air, suffocation, painful breathing and prolonged breathing, especially in the morning.
Asthma can be of allergic, neurogenic or infectious nature. Respiratory tract narrows in the presence of irritating factors causing dyspnea.
Medicinal herbs with calming, antiallergic, antiseptic, expectorant, sedative, vasodilators in the form of teas and baths are used.
- Chamomile tea: Prepare an infusion of a teaspoon of dried flowers in 250 ml of boiling water. Drink 1-2 cups a day.
- Thyme tea: Pour 250 ml boiling water over a teaspoon of dry plant and. Let it infuse for 10-15 minutes, squeeze and drink 1-2 cups a day. It is very good for calming the cough during the asthmatic crisis.
- Hyssop Tea: Pour 250 ml boiling water over a teaspoon of dry plant, leave it covered for 15 minutes, then squeeze and drink 1-2 cups a day.
- Peppermint tea: Pour 250 ml boiling water over a teaspoon of dried and crushed leaves and, after infuse for 10-15 minutes, squeeze and, if desired, sweeten with honey. Drink 1-2 cups a day, especially in coughing.
- Valerian tincture: 10-15 drops in 100 ml of water. It is used to soothe nervousness.
- Mixed tea from pine sprouts, liquorice flowers in equal quantities: one teaspoon of the mixture infused into 250 ml boiling water. Drink in coughs
- Evening calming tea: 20 g thyme, 20 g balm mint, 5 g lavender, 5 g eucalyptus. The infusion is made from a teaspoon of this mixture to a cup of boiling water. Drink after the evening meal. In the mixture of plants, 20 g of mint leaves can also be added.
- Aloe juice: one tablespoon in the morning, before breakfast.
- Green Barley Juice: Three times a day - 50 ml.
- One litre of goat's milk is boiled to a small fire for 10 minutes with a handful of flowers and parsley leaves. Drink 150-200 ml, warm, 4-5 times a day.
- 200 g of pressed garlic is mixed with 12 lemon juice, placed in a hermetically sealed jar and stored for three weeks in a dark place. Shake it every day. After maceration, take a spoonful of the mixture in half a glass of water in the evening before bedtime. The beneficial effect will be noticed after about two weeks.
- Twice a day, compress the chest with crushed leaves of fresh cabbage.
- 350 g of aloe leaf, 500 g of honey, 20 g of propolis: the aloe leaves cleaned on the outside are well chopped and mixed with the honey and propolis. The composition is kept in a cool and dark place, preferably in a dark glass jar. For a week, take two teaspoons twice a day in the morning and at noon, two hours before the meal, then one teaspoon until the finished amount is finished.