Dog rose for angina
Natural treatments: vegetarian diet, at least one day a week, rest, walks in clean air.
An infusion from the tail of the mite, 3-4 cups a day, 14-day cure.
Cold extract of leaves of Grape Mustard, 3 cups a day: 1 teaspoon of chopped leaves are put in 250 ml. cold water until the next day, when the preparation gets a little warmer, squeezes, drinks 3 times a day.
Physical effort, stress, smoking will be avoided.
- Massage adrenal areas (stimulates adrenaline production), kidney - ureter - urinary bladder (toxin removal). Change alimentation. Massaging the reflective area of the stomach, to avoid that through diaphragm interposition, gastric gas to not exert pressure on heart. Massages areas of the heart, larynx, tonsils and lymph.
- infusion of: hood + lemon balm (one teaspoon / one cup - one cup in the morning and in the evening); queen-root or hawthorn tincture (20 g / 100 ml alcohol 60-70 °, 10 days). Take 15 drops 3 times / day.
- Vitamin E.
- Tea: 30 g ginger, 20 g mint, 10 g rag, 10 g gingerbread, rooted 20 g. Infusion of 1 spoonful of mixture / 1 cup of water.
- The following drug foods are consumed: black currant, blackberries, lemons.
- Drink juice of: carrots + beets + spinach (cucumber or milk) or carrot + celery + spinach.
These juices will clean the blood and strengthen the heart muscle.
An episode of angina does not necessarily mean a myocardial infarction, but it means there is a risk of a myocardial infarction. An episode of angina expresses a greater need for oxygen of a part of the heart muscle. This higher oxygen requirement is temporary, is short-lived (eg during an effort when the heart needs more oxygen).
Myocardial infarction usually occurs when the blood flow to one side of the heart muscle is interrupted suddenly and definitively, most often by the appearance of a blood clot forming inside the vessel. If this blood clot does not dissolve (by emergency treatment or, rarely, by itself) that part of the heart muscle irrigated by the blocked vessel dies. Thus, the appearance of angina pectoris is an alarm signal.
Russian folk medicine successfully treated this disease using dog rose beans, which ensure complete healing. They were preparing an infusion of 7 tablespoons of wholegrain or wholegrain breadcrumbs, added in a pot of 7 glasses of boiling water. Cover the pot well and leave it infused for 24 hours. Finally, the infusion creeps, squeezing the maces. Keep it cool and take 3 glasses a day at the meals.