Natural remedies for acne.
What is acne
- Acne is a puberty disease, and it is partly related to kidney disorder. For this reason, spicy and salty foods should be avoided and as well the acidified beverages. Salads should be spiced with yoghurt.
To combat acne, drink 1 litre of nettle tea a day.
In the morning and evening apply horseradish vinegar on the cleaned face and let it take effect for 10 minutes.
- Insert shredded horseradish into a bottle and pour wine or fruit vinegar over it. Vinegar must completely cover the horseradish.
- The maceration must stay for ten days in a room with moderate temperature.
- Because it is used directly from the glass, without spilling the vinegar, it should be kept in a disinfected plastic bottle, with a perforated lid.
Natural treatments for acne
Lotions based on cabbage juice for acne
- Are extremely effective in combating excess sebum, the main factor leading to the appearance of acne.
Green lettuce for acne
- Pput green lettuce leaves on the acne, boiled in water, with a few drops of olive oil.
Dandelion macerate for acne (also recommended in rheumatism)
- Is especially recommended for juvenile acne. Collect dandelion flowers when they begin to wipe out, put a bunch of flowers in half a litre of cold water and leave them to soak until the next day. Stretch the liquid and clean your face with it several times a day.
Lemon juice for acne
- It attacks bacteria that cause acne. Lemon juice is applied to problem areas and allowed to act for 15-20 minutes.
Also, from lemon juice mixed with honey, you can make a regenerative mask with anti-acne properties. Leave it on the face for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Help if you drink lemonade often.
Garlic for acne
- Is an excellent antibacterial. Garlic juice is applied exactly on problem areas. Let it act for 15-30 minutes.
Corn starch for acne
- Calms redness and irritation.
- You can apply corn starch all over the face and let the mask act (even a whole night).
Aloe Gel for acne
- Reduces inflammation and redness. Apply the gel several times a day. If you have such a plant (Aloe Vera) in your home, you can directly use the liquid in the leaves. It is more effective than gel.
Coconut for acne
- Has an antibacterial and antifungal effect. It is also extremely moisturising and mild with the complexion. Apply coconut oil to the affected area and massage easily. For maximum benefit, use organic coconut oil (unrefined).
Apple vinegar for acne (make sure it is natural)
- It has to be very diluted because it is quite rough with the skin. You can mix apple vinegar with salt. Apply the mixture on the affected areas and let it act for 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
Ice Cubes for acne
- The ice closes the pores, and in that way, the bacteria stay away from the skin. You can also wash your face with icy water. The effect is the same.
Cucumber for acne
- It is a very popular tonic and prevents the appearance of acne.
Tea tree oil for acne
- It is a popular anti-acne remedy. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Lightly massage acne affected areas with tea tree oil.
Coriander tea and mint tea for acne
- Are effective remedies for treating acne. It can be used every night to wash your face with. These teas refresh your face, reduce redness and inflammation caused by acne.
Egg white for acne
- It is a good natural remedy for acne. It reduces pores and reduces sebum. Apply on clean skin and leave at least 10 minutes (up to 1 hour).
Sodium bicarbonate for acne
- It is antiseptic, fight against bacteria and fungi and reduce excess sebum. Mix sodium bicarbonate with water in equal amounts until a thick paste is obtained. The mask is applied to the skin and after 15 to 20 minutes is cleaned with warm water.
Banana for acne
- Or more precisely the banana peel, can be used successfully in the fight against acne. The bark of this fruit contains lutein, an extremely powerful antioxidant. This substance reduces inflammation, redness and stimulates the growth of healthy new cells. Whip your face with a banana peel, and wait for 30 minutes. After a few applications, you will notice the difference.
Strawberries mixed with honey for acne
- This is still a natural treatment for acne. These small fruits are rich in salicylic acid. It encourages the epidermis to regenerate, open pores and neutralizes bacteria. Take three strawberries, wash them thoroughly, add two teaspoons of honey and make a puree that you apply to your face. After 20 minutes clean with hot water.
Papaya for pimples
- This fruit removes dead cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin. The skin will become soft and velvety. The papaya pulp is applied directly to the skin and let it work for about 20 minutes.
Natural acne treatment has been used successfully since ancient times. They are not costly and have no adverse effects. Your skin will look better after using it.